This home based test kit is for pre-departure Covid testing for RETURNING to the UK only. You order this kit before you leave UK, take it with you overseas and use it for pre-departure testing before retuning to the UK.
Antigen (Lateral Flow) tests are quick, easier and cheaper than PCR testing. We offer fit to fly Antigen tests with Travel Certificate for pre departure outbound travel from the UK as well as pre-departure Inbound Travel to the UK . Several countries are accepting Antigen test to allow entry to travelers including USA, UK, Germany, Portugal, Jamaica and many more.
For Inbound Travellers to the UK:
- These Antigen (lateral flow ) home based tests kits are for pre-departure Covid testing only for returning to the UK.
- This Antigen (Lateral flow) home based test is only suitable if you are departing from a country that is NOT in the red list.
- Please place an order of this test kit before you leave the UK and take it with you in your bag pack so that you can administer this test before you board the flight back to Britain.
- Once you have placed the order, you will receive the kit in the post usually in 2 business days. We recommend that you place the order at least 4 to 5 days before you travel date to allow enough time for test delivery.
- Within 72 hours and no later than 24 hours of your scheduled return flight to Britain, please record your test result as per the instructions provided with the test.
- Once you have completed the test, please upload the picture of the test kit using the link provided within the order confirmation email. Photo of the test kit must be placed on the photo page of your passport without blocking or covering information on the Photo page.
- Once you upload the picture, Our trained health Advisors will verify the test and send you a Travel Certificate within 2 to 6 hours.
- Pack your bags and you are all set to go.
More Information about Our Rapid Antigen (Lateral Flow) Test:
A rapid antigen home based test looks for the presence of specific proteins called antigens based proteins of the virus from a nose or throat swab sample. A simple nasal swab is taken and applied to the lateral flow device. Results are then provided within 2 to 6 hours after you have uploaded the picture. The entire process is detailed within the instruction manual supplied with the test and is very simple to follow.
The Rapid Antigen Test is much quicker in delivering results than a PCR test. Your results will be emailed within 2-6 hours after you have uploaded the picture of the test and your passport. Our Trained health advisors will verify the test and send you a fit to fly certificate for negative results within 2 to 6 hours allowing you to travel internationally.